Winter Village Life
● with over 650km of pistes it is reckoned to be the largest ski area in the world
● slopes to cater for all abilities with 285 slopes: 32 black, 100 red, 120 blue, 30 green
● snow record is second to none as Morzine is within the Mont Blanc weather system
● with a total of 11 snowparks and snowboarder/cross-country courses
● the options are endless with off-piste terrain as well
For a well earned mountain lunch there is no better place to stop than the family run Le Vaffieu, best described as Alpine chalet meets Ibizan chill-out zone, where they serve an amazing Alpine menu.